wibiya widget

Monday, March 21, 2011

We Can Save The Rose

I'm optimistic! There is a chance to save it.
The Building and Codes Inspector is giving the owners until the end of the week to file an appeal with the Construction Board of Adjustments and Appeals! I wrote a letter to one of the owners. He lives in Murfreesboro. The other owner lives in New York. I'm going to send her a letter as well.
...both letters have been place in my mailbox.
So the next step, for now, is to wait. If I can get a response from either of them, I'll consider that a foot in the door. I know there have been a lot of people reading and following along with my blogs - thanks to analytics.
Now is the time to get active. I need you to step up and volunteer.
When either of the owners call me, I'm going to need some actual numbers to give them. I need to be able to say, "Yes, sir, I have [insert number] volunteers ready to get started!"
Either comment on this blog or e-mail me directly at lizkzook@hotmail.com to volunteer. Or even just to say you'd be interested when the time comes.
I'll need all sorts of different people to help. I'll need people willing to clean, people willing to go around with me to get supplies donated. I'll need people just willing to help me spread the word.
I need your help now!
Let's save The Red Rose!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?