wibiya widget

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Got $600,000?

Okay. I have to say, right off the bat, that I'm a little sad.

What I can say is that I had a very nice, very genuine conversation with the owner's wife. They are all sad to see it go. They have a sentimental attachment to this building and my heart really goes out to them for having to struggle with it for so long.
The only way that I can personally save The Red Rose is if I can raise $600,000 or find an investor to buy it.
The owners have had bids on the property. If it doesn't sell soon, they will accept a bid. 
They have no interest in The Red Rose any further than that.
I still hold out a small amount of hope that someone will take an interest and buy the building before a Walgreens makes the highest bid and it is torn down - like in some late century romance novel.
That's just the kind of person I am.

For now that's all I have.

love.love.love

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?